The next adventure in the ongoing The Chronicles of the Throne of Thorns campaign for Symbaroum has been announced by Free League Publishing. It's The Haunted Waste and you can head over to the Free League webshop and put your name down on the list to get this book as soon as it's available.
From the website:
The adventure is the fifth in The Chronicle of the Throne of Thorns campaign and is set to launch later this year. Each adventure in the campaign can be played stand-alone or interlinked, depending on the players choice, as they are all part of the same epic saga.
Alberetor – The Haunted Waste also includes support for players to create their own adventures in the lost lands of the south and in a war-torn Ambria.
The new adventure will be priced at ($39.99) and is now available for preorder in the Free League webshop – alone, or in a discounted bundle. Pre-order grants you a BETA PDF of Alberetor – The Haunted Waste as soon as it is ready (late Q2 2021) and also a preorder exclusive digital artbook that will not be made available to any others.
- The adventure The Haunted Waste, where the player characters visit the darkened, twisted realm south of the Titans for their most vital and perilous mission to date.
- Maps and descriptions of Alberetor and Lyastra, including a dozen specific persons, locations, and events that the player characters may encounter.
- Guidelines for traveling through the lost south, along with tables that can be used to create or randomly design single challenges as well as smaller adventure landscapes.
- A chapter on the Ambrian civil war, that accounts for its developments and important turning points, and that presents hooks for adventures in the battle-scarred land.
- New tables with curiosities, mystical treasures and artifacts, and a customized list of mishaps which can affect uninformed and ill-prepared adventurers.