Fantasy Flight has announced the next wave of releases for the X-Wing Miniatures Game. And it includes a couple surprises in the form of two new factions. They're the Galactic Republic and Separatists Alliance. Yes, the prequels are making their way into the game. I'm sure we're all thrilled about that.
From the announcement:
Turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic. The Separatist Alliance has driven a spike into the heart of the galaxy, splintering the once-unified worlds with chaos, tyranny, and fear. But even in this age of uncertainty and disunion, legendary Jedi Knights band together and fight to preserve the Republic. Soon, you can choose a side and experience a new era of space combat. Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce a new wave of expansions for X-Wing!
- Servants of Strike Squadron Pack
- Sith Infiltrator Expansion Pack
- Vulture-class Droid Fighter Expansion Pack
- Guardians of the Republic Squadron Pack
- ARC-170 Starfighter Expansion Pack
- Delta-7 Aethersprite Expansion Pack
- Separatist Alliance Maneuver Dial Upgrade Kit
- Galactic Republic Maneuver Dial Upgrade Kit
- Z-95-AF4 Headhunter Expansion Pack
- TIE/sk Striker Expansion Pack
These expansions give you the chance to enter this spreading conflict and command endless legions of droid fighters or valiantly lead powerful Jedi Knights and dedicated clone pilots into battle. As you do, you’ll experience new twists to the X-Wing formula, outfit your ships with new upgrades, and immerse yourself in the Clone Wars like never before. In addition to introducing the Galactic Republic and Separatist Alliance as brand-new factions to X-Wing, this wave also brings the opportunity to round out your Scum and Villainy and Galactic Empire squadrons with updated versions of two classic starfighters.
Read on for a look into what each of these expansions brings to your games of X-Wing!