Eagle-Gryphon Games has launched a Kickstarter campaign for the new English version of Tom Lehmann's The City. But more than just a translation, it's also got updated art and pieces, plus a new expansion. Have yourself a look (listening to The Eagles at the same time is optional).
From the campaign:
- This is a new, totally updated edition of Tom Lehmann's The City
- Now in English for the first time
- Featuring new, beautiful art and graphics by João Tereso
- #21 in the Gryphon Bookshelf Series (GBS)
- 10% off MSRP, + a FREE 33-card expansion, The Expanded City
- Stretch Goals keyed to number of Backers, adding iconic cities
- Fill out your GBS with great prices on Optional Buys
The campaign's already half-again over its funding goal with still 21 days left to go.