With the hardcover version of Eberron: Rising From the Last War now available from Wizards of the Coast, you might want to add it to your online games on Roll20. Thankfully, you don't have to worry about simply holding the book in front of you as you play, as the supplement has now been added to the Roll20 system. Now, you and your gaming group can use it, no matter where you are around the world.
From the website:
Eberron: Rising from the Last War
Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age, or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
- Enter the world of Eberron in a 1st-level adventure set in Sharn, the City of Towers
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of train cars, battle-scarred fortresses, and fallen warforged colossi.
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party.
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook, (sold separately).
- Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.
- Prepare to venture into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.