Continuing with our RPG Zine afternoon, we have Draugr & Draculas, an RPG all about, well, Vampires and Vikings. There's going to be various kinds of undead. There's going to be rules for deals with the devil. There's going to be a small dungeon. It's got a little bit of everything. It's also up on Kickstarter now.
From the campaign:
Draugr & Draculas is a one-off zine for old-stye/OSR roleplaying adventure games. Dr&Dr focuses on vampires, undead, and spooky horror magic for use in your own fantasy RPG campaigns. The zine will be entirely written and illustrated by me, Josh Burnett. In accordance with the Zine Quest guidelines, Draugr & Draculas will be a 5.5” x 8.5” zine, staple-bound and printed in black-and-white. I estimate it should clock in at around 24-32 pages.
What's in the zine?
- Count Dracula himself, as well as his origins and current motivations
- Details on Dracula's lesser servants
- Dracula's deadly rival, Elizabeth Bathroy
- Draugr—northern undead of varying degrees of power
- The Draugr class
- Rules for magic users striking a deal with the Devil
- New magical items of perilous power
- Pagan's Well, a small dungeon full of traps and treasure
- And whatever else I can fit in this thing.
The campaign is just up and over its goal with still 29 days left to go.