If you've ever looked at something a company's doing and went, "That's no way to sell that game! I could do that infinitely better!" then Corvus Belli might just be looking for you. They're hiring a new Business Relationship Manager, and you could be the right gamer for the job.
From the announcement:
- To define and implement a strategy for our distribution channels and stores based on the market.
- To monitor sales and customer behavior by listening, identifying their needs, and advising them accordingly so stores can make the most of their sales opportunities.
- Coordination, follow-up, and remote support of our US commercial agent.
- Participation in the annual product design meeting.
- Searching and developing cold leads for new distributors and stores.
- Participation in important conventions and industry events.
- Smooth collaboration with the Marketing and Communication Department, who is responsible for the satisfaction of the end user.
- Periodic sales reports.