Conan wore a lot of hats during his travels. And if you're playing the Conan RPG from Modiphius, you may want to try some on. And if you pick up the Conan the Exiles supplement, you can have a whole haberdashery to try out. You can pick up the pdf of this new book now, with physical sales coming later.
From the website:
Combining the gritty suspense of the online gaming with the fast action of the tabletop roleplaying game, Conan: The Exiles Sourcebook brings together the genres of deep and immersive character creation, survival gameplay, base building and improvement, hex crawl adventuring, and kingdom-level siege mechanics. Set in the world of the hit online title, Conan: The Exiles Sourcebook lets players experience the Exiled Lands firsthand, with unique content from that world allowing for a truly unique Conan roleplaying experience.
Within this 120 page full colour volume, players can:
- Create new characters from archetypes such as the Exile, the Forgotten, the Shaper, and Wasteland Priest.
- Build your character with new backgrounds, new and expanded talents, new equipment, new weapon qualities, and more.
- Explore the Exiled Lands and learn how to survive there, seeking out or avoiding places like the Shattered Springs, the City of Relic Hunters, the Circle of Swords, the Black Gardens, the Dregs, or the hellish Unnamed City.
- Struggle for survival, with detailed rules about exploring the wasteland and ruins, scavenging resources and valuable assets.
- Learn how to craft new weapons, armor, and equipment suitable for this desperate, dangerous world.
- Build shrines and pray to the Exiled Gods, much more powerful than elsewhere in the Hyborian kingdoms. Summon their living avatars to wreck destruction upon your foes!
- Battle monsters and foes unique to the Exiled Lands, such as abyssal remnants, Children of Jhil, demonic imps, sandbeasts, and serpent-men, and even face off against epic foes such as Tyros the Deathbringer or the Witch Queen of Lemuria herself.
- Build and improve a city of your and try to hold it against the forces of an uncaring world.