And yet more yar arr yarr! I loddie the hotpants! More pirate adventure is to be had in Between the Devil & the Deep, a new swashbuckling adventure for the GUMSHOE system that's up on Kickstarter now.
From the campaign:
Between the Devil & the Deep, for the GUMSHOE system, will be a 165-200 page book, containing:
- GUMSHOE rules for creating and playing pirate characters
- 2+ full-length scenarios
- Settings, including detailed city descriptions for Havana and Port Royal
- Rules for sandbox play
- Ship-to-ship combat rules that emphasize roleplaying and reward player ingenuity
- Lore Sheet rules for immersion and backstory
- Adventure hooks for extend campaign play
- Rules for PC use of Voodoo magic
- Rules for PC created pirate havens
- 10+ pre-gen characters with portrait art
- A separate campaign map (12x18 inches) which can be printed out at DTRPG
Much of the content is already written and play tested. We intend to deliver this book via DTRPG before the end of February, 2022, unless Kickstarter performance and stretch goals support further improvements and content development.
The campaign's more than 2x funded with 13 days left to go.