You ever have that dream where you're in school and you have to take a test, but you're not even sure what class you're in? Well, it's no dream! You have your big magic test tomorrow and you still need to study! Thankfully, you can learn things in a snap with, well, magic. But in order to get access to the books you need late at night, the security guard says you need to help clean up and organize the library. That's easy, as it's what you've been training to do by playing Atheneum: Mystic Library, now available from Renegade Game Studios.
From the website:
The magic exam is tomorrow so you and your classmates head to the library! With the knock of a magic wand on a precise stack of books — tada! — you can learn an entire subject in an instant. In exchange for this after-hours intrusion, however, the security guard asks you to clean up and organize the library shelves. So roll up your sleeves and get to work!
- Study for your exam with magical books from the library!
- Organize the shelves while keeping an eye on your fellow students!
- Every action you take will give actions to the students near you!
- Create the most beautiful and organized shelf with books and candles to win the game!
- Designed for 2-5 book enthusiasts ages 10+ to optimize in 30-45 min.