From the announcement:
5150: Fighter Command is THW's game of Fighter combat in deep space. Yes, there are rules for Destroyers, Battleships, and other Capital Ships but the Stars are the Fighter Pilots.
Start in command of a Flight of 2 or 3 Fighters and, if you stay alive, maybe you work your way up to Squadron Leader.
Fighter Command introduces some new game mechanics for Dogfighting and a Special Maneuvers Table that allows you to play totally solo! With these new mechanics you only have to decide how your Fighters perform while the game flies your enemy.
In Fighter Command you'll find:
• Rules for Fighters and Capital Ships.
• Stats for seven different Navies including Military and Civilian ships.
• Five different Missions.
• A low bookkeeping Campaign system to tie your Missions together.
• Ways to increase your abilities and get yourself promoted.
• Attributes that make your Fighter Pilots, Captains and Crews unique as well as the Navies different.
Like all THW games Fighter Command can be played solo, same side or head to head and with any figures you may already have. Even paper counters!
Easy to learn but tough to master, Fighter Command will generate your battles for you and no two will ever be the same.
Fighter Command is compatible with 5150: Star Navy, the Fleet action space game from THW.
Want to play your favorite Hollywood or TV universe? No, problem, watch for the 5150: Fighter Command Crossover that will provide stats for your favorite shows.
Printed with the PDF $20 USD plus shipping
PDF only $17 USD