2nd Annual Hobby Bunker Game Day
The Hobby Bunker in Boston Mass. will be holding their second annual Hobby Bunker Game Day.
From their announcement:
The Hobby Bunker in association with Boston Trained Bands is hosting a miniatures game day on Saturday August 27, 2011.
The Bunker will be open for gaming until 10 PM*.
Morning 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
1) Event Name: Spitfire vs. Spitfire, on Fire! 1949
2) Event Name: Zombie Revenge on the Road to Hanghai
3) Event Name: Not so quite on the Western Front. 1916
4) Event Name: AK-47 Republic
5) Event Name: Red Coats in Saint -Domingue 1794
6) Event Name: Capture the Spy 1944
Afternoon 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
7) Event Name: Anglo Dutch War in New England 1650
8) Event Name: Wherever the Bugles are Blown NWF
9) Event Name: Caldero 1805
10) Event Name: Battle of Bukoba June, 1915
11) Event Name: Battle of Olustee 1864
12) Event Name: Zombie Revenge on the Road to Hanghai
Please check www.bostontrainedbands.com for more information about the upcoming games day.
For more information please contact
Richard Claydon: [email protected] or 781-291-9905
*Closing time may vary depending on turnout/games being played