Draco Ideas has launched their Kickstarter campaign for 2GM Pacific. If you've wanted the action of 2GM, but over in the sunny shores of the Pacific theater, now's your chance. This new expansion is stand-alone but also 100% compatable, so feel free to mix your sets together. You can go get your pledge on now. *gets out corn cob pipe*
About the campaign:
After several years enjoying 2GM Tactics and its expansions, we are proud to finally introduce our newest game. 2GM Pacific is ready to be launched on Kickstarter with many new features and improvements:
- It is a standalone expansion set in the Pacific Ocean theater of the war between the Americans and the Japanese.
- This game is fully compatible with the rest of the games of the 2GM Tactics series.
- The artwork and layout are completely new.
- Likewise, all the game components have also been redesigned: updated rulebooks, foldable game board, more cards, new tokens, and new dice.
- The game includes a Campaign Book with 15 Historical Scenarios and improved Solo Mode.
- Additionally, we have also included an Advanced Rulebook with detailed rules and extra game modes, following the advice of the 2GM player community.
- Amazing stretch goals, discounts for backers, and many more surprises await during the campaign...
The campaign's already around 3x funded with 13 days left to go.