Wargame Holidays have spaces available for a gaming event in August.
From their announcement:
We are delighted to announce that we are able to offer places for a special extra week in August 2011: Five Battles Week – High Season – Wednesday 24 August – Wednesday 31 August
- Special end of season event.
- Play for five days instead of four for the same gaming price. Five different games or a combination of one and two days games to suit.
- Apartment 50 Euros per night, including breakfast
- 7 nights 365 Euros, including breakfast
- Single occupancy – 365 Euros per person
- Twin occupancy – 183 Euros per person
- Triple occupancy – 122 Euros per person
- Gaming for 4 days – 200 Euros per person
Book 12 gaming places and pay for 10 – 167 Euros per person
Book 6 gaming places and pay for 5 – 167 Euros per person
- Try out all our five games or play a campaign or combination of games.
- If you block book, you can decide exactly what you want to play, in what order and when.
We also have limited spaces available for Group Week – Tuesday August 16 – Tuesday August 23 when we will be playing Crete 1941 and Normandy 1944 in 20mm.
Places also available for May 24-31, May 31- June 7, June 7-14, June 14-21 and June 21-28.
Don’t take our word for how great an experience this is.
Writer and game designer Joe Dever:
“Great venue, great games, wonderful company. I’ve very fond memories of the test week and I can highly recommend Wargames Holidays. It’s something different and very special on the wargames scene.”
Designer of Bloodbowl, Black Powder and many more, Jervis Johnson:
“Thank you all for a great week. I had a fabulous time, and have been making everybody at work and at home quite fed up with my tales of gaming in sunny Crete :)”
Greek wargamer Theofanis Kalevras:
“Let me just publicly thank Jon and Diane for their unbelievable hospitality and the warmth with which they received me and made me a part of their family for the duration of my stay in Crete. Also a thanks to everyone else who accepted me into their company and made me feel so very welcome. Cheers guys you were wonderful and the most important part of what made my stay in Crete so brilliant.”