Vendor Registration Open for WrightCon 2018
While there’s still plenty going on with this year’s Convention Season (NOVA, Dragon*Con, Essen, etc.), that doesn’t mean you can’t start getting prepped for next year! Conventions don’t come together overnight, of course. That’s why WrightCon has started taking Vendor Applications over on their website.
From the announcement:
The Wright Field Scale Modelers annual contest and show, WrightCon 2018, will be Saturday, April 7, 2018, at the Hope Hotel and Conference Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. The event will be held just minutes away from one of the top military museums in the world, the National Museum of the United States Air Force, and it is expected based on past experience to draw a very strong turnout of model fans and their families.
Highlights of the show will include a spacious, well-lighted vendor area and modeling seminars by award-winning modelers and national authors. The contest site, the Hope Hotel, will offer on-site dining and a special room rate (to be announced at a later date).
Act now to reserve your space for April 2018!
Through October 31, 2017
· $25 “Early Bird” rate per 6-foot table will be in effect (standard rate is $35 per 6-foot table)
· Returning “Alumni Vendors” from 2017 will be given right of first refusal for their table space and any upgrade requests
· Payment in full will be required at the time of the reservation
After October 31, 2017
· $35 Standard Rate per 6-foot table
· All remaining requests will be handled on a “first-come, first-served” basis
· Down payment of $20 will be required at the time of the reservation request to secure a place on the roster
· A waiting list will be maintained once all tables, main room and overflow, have been reserved
Vendor registration information is available online. For vendor-specific questions or special requests, please contact me at [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you in April for WrightCon 2018!