The GameMaster’s Apprentice cards up on Kickstarter
The GameMaster’s Apprentice is a deck of cards designed to help any DM create new NPCs, plot hooks and more with just a quick shuffle.
From the campaign:
This is a deck of 60 double-sided cards (so, 120 unique card faces) meant to help design and run adventures for role playing games of all kinds.
1. A source of idea-sparking suggestions, snippets, and randomizers!
2. System-neutral: Crunchy and roll-heavy to narrative and diceless!
3. Setting-neutral: Modern, fantasy, high science, pulp…
4. Multi-purpose. Plan adventures or generate complex NPCs ahead of time, or fill in the gaps during play!
5. For groups of any size, including solo-games with no GM!