The Army Painter is extending the entry period for their prize drawing over on their Facebook page. If you’ve not gone and entered yet, might as well do it now.
Note: All talk of “This post” refers to the post on the TAP Facebook page
From the update:
To enter the amazing The Army Painter Prize Draw you must click like on a special new post! Sadly Facebook doesn’t have a feature, allowing us to see all the people liking us so far; consequently we have to run this special post. To enter, you must click like on this post (it is not enough to have liked us before….)
To give you all time to enter we have added an extra week, giving everybody a chance to win the amazing prize. The Prize Draw now runs until 7th April 2014, midnight CET when we will draw a random winner from everybody “Liking” this post.
…yes we know – we are Facebook Neanderthals, sorry for the inconvenience.
The prize is a staggering one-of-everything from the entire Army Painter range!
– all 42 Warpaints
– one each of the 13 Brushes
– all 25 Colour Primer Sprays, including Anti-Shine Matt Varnish
– one each of the 3 Quickshade cans
– all 14 different Tools (including the yet to be released new Wargaming Hobby Saw
– the 4 Glues (Plastic, Super, PVA and Activator)
– all 10 Battlefield Essentials tubs
– one of each of our Battlefield XP Tufts (again including a yet-to-be-released Tundra Tuft)