TempleCon Privateer Press panel summary
Feb 5th, 2010
Some details from the TempleCon Privateer Press panel have been posted via the Privateer Press Events Twitter account
- Simon Berman explains the MKII fiction will all be unified to be one coherent story over the forces books.
- Leagues will be more casual and have more prizes other than playing lots of games. Trying to promote community.
- Leagues will have multiplayer and team based games.
- Jack says a new version of PP events website will be coming out soon that will be more user friendly.
- DC received over 10,000 submissions to the field test.
- Infernals won’t be giving instant answers anymore. PP wants to have move to seasonal updates posted with a sum of answers.
- There will be 3 leagues of 3 weeks each. Plus Summer Rampage over 5 weeks.
- Simon says there will be more organized staff communication events once the rush of MKII dies down.
- The Minion force book will have a lot more models in it according to Jason Soles.