Round 1… FIGHT!
Man, how many of us heard that in a very specific voice? I know I read it that way. Capcom’s Street Fighter series is one of the most iconic fighting games in all of video game history (and, by the way, I was always terrible at them. I think I only ever won two games of Street Fighter II against my friend back when it came out). There have been many games that looked to imitate its style on the tabletop, but now, Jasco, Capcom, and Angry Joe are teaming up to bring you an official Street Fighter miniatures game. It’ll be hitting Kickstarter on April 4th.
About the game:
Launch Date: April 4th, 2018 on Kickstarter!
About the Game:
Street Fighter®™: The Miniatures Game is an exciting new high quality pre-painted miniatures game that uses the brand new Universal Tactics System! This system allows two to six players to simulate fights across Street Fighter’s iconic roster by controlling their favorite characters, rolling dice and playing cards from fighter specific 40-card Battle Decks!
• Play Street Fighter®™ like never before! Play in Versus Mode as well as Free For All and Team Modes for up to six players!
• Boss Mode offers 3 versus 1 Cooperative Play against one powerful Boss Player!
• High quality pre-painted “Collector-Sized” miniatures with breath-taking special effects sculpts!
• Stage maps with 3D destructible terrain inspired straight from the video games!
• 40-Card Character Battle Decks split into Projectiles, Specials, Strikes and Event cards!
• An Innovative combo chain attack system rewards smart play and hand management!
• Use powerful super & ultra combos for impressive finishes!
• Cross compatible with future Universal Tactics System sets. Create your dream scenarios for some truly legendary fights!