Spellcaster: The Frostgrave Magazine Coming Next Week
We all love to fill our lives with all things gaming. If you’re a fan of the Frostgrave setting and wish there was more for it that you can interact with, your wish has been granted. Next week, the new Spellcaster: The Frostgrave Magazine will launch its inaugural issue.
From the announcement:
Next Friday, June 30, will see the release of the first issue of Spellcaster: The Frostgrave Magazine.
This is a PDF-only magazine, mostly written and assembled by Frostgrave author Joseph A. McCullough. It’s a chance to present rules and other game material that either doesn’t fit the game world or just don’t mesh well with any of the major releases.
So what is in the inaugural issue?
* Rules for using black powder firearms
* Rules for horses in the Frozen City
* Rules for Knightly Orders which add variety to your knights and templars
* Alone in the Crypt – a solo Frostgrave scenario in which you play a captain with a quiver-full of magic arrows trying to escape a crypt full of undead
* The Catacombs of the Evrenbright – a three scenario mini-campaign originally created for Adepticon 2017
This issue of Spellcaster will consist of 18 pages, have a cover price of $5, and will initially be available through RPG Now and Wargames Vault, with Amazon hopefully following soon as well.
HT Publishers will also be producing a Spanish edition of the magazine which will be available on the same day.