Second annual Brew City Gamers for the Cure event
Brew City Gamers are holding their second annual Gamers for the Cure event and raising money with some gaming auctions.
From their announcement:
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM), and the Brew City Gamers are raising money for the Milwaukee branch of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. We are participating in Race for the Cure event on September 26th and have set up the BCG team.
Once again we have put gaming items up for auction on eBay, with the proceeds (minus shipping and hosting fees) going to Susan G. Komen.
Wave 1 auction items:
- Drake MacBain painted Mercenaries Warmachine figure
- Kaelyssa, Night’s Whisper painted Retribution of Scyrah Warmachine figure
- Classic Khador Battlegroup painted warmachine figures
- Deathjack painted Cyrx Warmachine figure
- Taryn di la Rovissi painted Mercenaries Warmachine
- Master Tormentor Morghoul painted Skorne figure
- Last Night on Earth Radioactive Grave Dead add on
- Bones of the Dragon (signed by Margaret Weis) HC
- Menoth MK 1 gold card set
Thank you for your time and help
Brian (aka Mr. Ruffles)