Mutineer Miniatures have posted details on their current releases as well as news of some upcoming Indian Mutiny figures they will be releasing.
From their announcement:
Join our Forum and join in the debate on Mutineer figures, new releases painting guides, and big games or tournaments
We have an extensive casting and sculpting plan, see below.
- Bengal light cavalry command turban
- Gurkhas + Command
- Light company Sepoys
The remaining production plan
- Light dragoons sword
- light dragoons carbines
- 9th lancers
- Pack of British regulation dress firing line
- Sepoy Firing line
- British in airpipe helmet + command
- Indian Irregular Horse
- 7th bengal irregular cavalry in hussar busby +command
- 1st Bengal irregular cavalry in steel cap
- British generals
- Mutineer leaders Rani of Jhansi
- Ghazi fanatics
- 60th Rifles short jacket and havelock
- Civilians defenders of cawnpore/Lucknow
- Irregular levy infantry
- Hyderabad lancers + command
- Volunteer Horse
- 71st Highlanders
- Sappers and miners
This is the complete range we will plan do do throughout the year your support is appreciated. This is a huge investment but we believe to do the period justice alll these troop types need to be included.
I will be running some surveys to gauge thoughts for some new figure ranges, scales and period to be confirmed.