WorldWork Games have released their Treasures and Tombs expansion kit for the Lost Halls of the Dwarven Kings paper terrain kit.
From their website:
For those in need of even more TLX dungeon madness comes a second all new booster, ready to test your warriors mettle… and bladders. From crumbling walls with towering statues to the last rest of great kings. All new floor tiles offer even more variety and add two more “quest rooms” to your existing layouts including the all important brewhouse. You can even expand your party with the stalwart Lord Goldenbeard and his retinue (just don’t get between them and the beer).
Taking advantage of our smash hit TerrainlinX build system and automated cutting support, this is a must have for any TLX collector.
Lost Halls of the Dwarven Kings: Treasures and Tombs contains all of the following:
- TerrainlinX compatible design.
- Includes automated cutting GSD’s for Craftrobo and Silhouette SD compatible automated cutters
- Pale green floortiles 6″, 3″ and halls in 1″, 1.5″ and gridless format
- Checkered floortiles 6″, 3″ and halls in 1″, 1.5″ and gridless format
- Bonus “Treasure Chamber” tile in 1″, 1.5″ and gridless format
- Bonus “Brewhouse” tile in 1″, 1.5″ and gridless format
- Broken walls in 3″ and 6″ lengths in plain, snow and mixed formats
- Four new double-high walls in 3″ and 6″ lengths in plain, snow and mixed formats
- Post-to-post Connectors in 8 different formats with optional rails
- Dwarven sarcophagi (one looted, one intact)
- Great book and lecturn (one stolen, one preserved)
- KEGS. (five individual kegs and one bundle of three)
- Lord Goldenbeard’s Ancestral Reclamation Expedition (12 dwarf standees) And as always, easy to follow instructions.