Kabuki Models is hiring studio painters
Kabuki Models wants to know if you can paint. And if you can, do you want to get paid for it? You may just fit the bill to be part of their team.
From the announcement:
We are currently looking for 2 studio painters for our 30 and 54mm range.
What we offer is:
– possibility to work as a freelance (negotiating 1 commissions at time)
– possibility to work under an agreement (negotiating several commissions or a whole year of work at time)
– full support during the painting process
– your boxart will be part of our world wide spread range, giving you great visibility
What we ask is:
– ability to meet deadlines
– possibility to provide high-res pro-photos of the studio paint
– to give us your best and not just your spare time (that’s not an hobby for us)
If you are interested in be part of Kabuki Models creative team, please send us a portfolio of your works here: