Ganesha ’61 – ’65 ACW Rules at Saber’s Edge
Saber’s Edge are selling PDF copies of the new ’61 – ’65 American Civil Wars rules from Ganesha Games.
From their announcement:
‘61-‘65 is a fast play, company-level American Civil War game based on the popular Song of Blades mechanics.
Playable with 40-100 miniatures per side in less than two hours, ‘61-‘65 puts you in command of a Union or Confederate Company, with a Captain and several Lieutenants, Sergeants and Corporals.
Send your skirmishers ahead, keep a tight formation and – wait to see the white of your enemy’s eyes before firing your volley!
• Three scenarios included, one for each main period of the War (1861-62, 1863, 1864-65);
• Simple rules that require decision making and encourage keeping a chain of command;
• Playable in any scale, with single based models;
• Profiles for Officers, NCOs, skirmishers and enlisted men for each major period;
• Easy measuring system, no bookkeeping, minimal amount of markers;
• Rules for multiplayer battles and for playing the game as a Song of Drums and Shakos variant with as few as 6 to 15 figures (SDS required);
• Optional rules for Cavalry and Artillery;
• Quick rules for setting up a table in pickup games;
• Sgt. O’Reilly hints on play, formations, combat, and much more…
$8 USD PDF