Osprey Publishing is offering a limited number of Force on Force Tactical Bag carrying cases.
From their announcement:
Next month sees the release of Force on Force, the modern wargaming rules produced in partnership with Ambush Alley Games. To celebrate the launch, we’ve printed up a limited number of ‘Tactical Bags’! Here’s how you can get yours…
Twenty bags will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis at this years’ Salute 2011 in April.
Twenty bags will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis at this years’ Historcon 2011 in July.
Twenty bags will be sold on the Osprey website – but will be first announced on the Ambush Alley Forum.
Bags cost £20 each. It is possible that if we sell all sixty bags, we’ll print more, but I make no promises. So – if you really want a bag, get to our Salute or Historicon stand early – or keep watching the Ambush Alley forum.
Force on Force – Tactical Bags, features include:
- Large carrying capacity, which will easily hold your Force on Force books, plus a couple of small miniatures cases
- External soda storage slot for quick deployment
- Front, back, and internal zippered pockets
- Internal MP3 storage, with headphone access port
- Purpose constructed pockets for pens and cards.
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Carry your books with pride.