Fineline Studio and Wargames Factory sponsor Shock Troop painting contest
From their announcement:
Fineline Studio and Wargames Factory are happy to announce the “Great Paintcoat” painting competition.
Here is how you enter.
Just pre-order or pick up a box of Wargames Factory Greatcoat Shock Troops, and paint up 10 of them as a unit. Then email your pictures to [email protected], and we will post them up in a gallery for everyone to see on our Facebook.
Judging will be on June 30th, and the winners will be posted up on the Wargames Factory website and Fineline Studios Facebook page.
The winner will receive two boxes of Wargames Factory Shock Troops and 20 Vallejo Game/Model color paints of her choice, and a brush set! Everything you need to add to your existing forces.
- Entries must comprise of 10 fully painted Wargames Factory Greatcoat Shock Troops, no conversions. Models may be based, bases will not be judged.
- Photograph your finished work and email the pictures to [email protected] Please put in the subject line “Shock Troop painting entry”, along with your name and contact information so we know how to get ahold of you.
- Please keep the photo files manageable, as they will be scaled down if they are too large.
- The photos will be posted up in a gallery, judging will be done by Wargames Factory and Fineline Studio on June 30th, 2010. Winners will be posted and notified on July 1st, 2010.
- There will be one overall winner.
- Any photos submitted become property of Wargames Factory may be used by Wargames Factory in the future for promotional purposes.
Good luck everyone!