Fantasy Flight Games Hiring Marketing Writer
The folks up in the frozen north (that’d be Minnesota) are looking to add to their team. Fantasy Flight Games is looking for a new Marketing Writer. Do you have good communication skills? Can you type well? Do you want to join one of the biggest gaming companies in the world and help them sell their games? Then you might just be the right person for the job.
From the job listing:
Summary: The Marketing Writer is responsible for developing engaging strategy and marketing articles for various products, as well as for advertising, events, and other marketing materials.
• Research and fully understand new products and product lines in order to develop deep marketing content for them.
• Plan, develop, and write compelling, engaging content for web articles, ads, and other marketing materials.
• Takes responsibility for the timely delivery of assignments, as well as making sure all required approvals have been acquired.
• Ensures all submitted work is on strategy, on schedule, and up to a high quality bar.
• Maintains strong and frequent communication with other departments, especially the Graphic Designers on the Marketing team.
• Attend and participate in regular team meetings, scheduling meetings, and other department meetings as needed.