Dream Home Now Available From Asmodee

By Polar_Bear
In Board Games
Oct 28th, 2016
0 Comments
607 Views
drm01_osn_acd9e9

If I could build a dream home, it’d be at least 75% kitchen. Of the remaining 25%, 24% of it would be taken up by “gaming space,” with the last 1% going to essentials like bedroom, bathroom, laundry room, and such like that. I don’t quite think I could make that exact thing in Dream Home by Asmodee, but now that the game’s out, I could certainly try.

In the game, players are looking to build the best home on the block. They’ll do this by drafting cards in order to get rooms built and decorate them with various pieces of furniture. Collecting like-sets of cards will help up your score. The one who has the best house at the end of 12 rounds is the winner.

You can pick up your copy of Dream Home now.

Source

About "" Has 23585 Posts

I was born at a very young age. I plan on living forever. So far, so good.
  • Recent comments

  • RSS TGN RSS