Brookhurst Hobbies now have stock of the Clash of Empires rules form Great Escape Games.
From their announcement:
Clash of Empires is the new tabletop wargaming rules for battles from deepest antiquity to the Medieval era using armies of model soldiers.
- Complete rules on how to play including clear diagrams and tactical tips.
- The game rules cover the organization of units, movement, maneuver, orders, shooting, hand-to-hand combat and morale.
- The advanced rules cover different weapon types, skirmishers, chariots, elephants and artillery.
- Unit special rules detail different formations and fighting styles used by soldiers throughout history such as the powerful phalanx, the short sword expertise of the Roman legionary and the feigned flight tactic of nomadic horsemen.
- The Generals and commanders section shows how these characters influence the battle and affect the morale and discipline of their troops.
Clash of Empires is filled with beautifully painted miniatures and armies throughout the book. Included is a section on setting up a game, including elements such as strategy rating, flanking marches and victory points. Each of the four scenarios are presented with guides on the forces available, terrain placement, army deployment and victory conditions.
The Wars of Imperial Rome section details how to construct your armies for Clash of Empires and includes lists for Early Imperial Rome, Ancient Germans, Ancient British, Caledonians and Dacians. Also includes an allied section for using Sarmatians and Gauls plus army options for representing the civil wars of 69-70 CE and the Batavian Revolt. More army lists are available from the Clash of Empires website at clashofempires.co.uk and upcoming sourcebooks.
Clash Of Empires
By: CLASH OF EMPIRES
Price: $45.00 USD
Our free shipping offer has been extended through April 30!