CitadelSix Custom Design is here to save your hands
CitadelSix has 11 new War of the Roses banners available to help save your caffeine hands.
From the release:
The new sets are:
– Sir Henry Percy of Alnwick, 2nd, 3rd & 4th EARLs of NORTHUMBERLAND
– Margaret Valois of Anjou, QUEEN of ENGLAND (at Battle of Tewkesbury, 1471)
– Sirs Thomas & John Courtenay of Oakhampton, 6th & 7th EARLs of DEVON
– Henry Tudor, 2nd EARL of RICHMOND + Sir Jasper Tudor, EARL of PEMBROKE
– Sir William FitzAlan, 11th EARL of ARUNDEL
– Richard Plantagenet, DUKE of GLOUCESTER
– Edward Plantagenet, EARL of MARCH & 4th DUKE of YORK
– Sir Edward Neville, 1st Lord Bergavenny (Abergavenny)
– Sir William Hastings of Kirby Muxloe, Lord Hastings
– Edmund Plantagenet, EARL of RUTLAND
– Sirs Richard Neville of Middleham, 5th EARL of SALISBURY + Eldest son (pre EARL of WARWICK)
Each set consists of:
– Decal sheet.
– 60mm hardened wire banner staffs.
– Pre-cut pewter or aluminium foil Banners & Company Standard blanks.
– Comprehensive guideline sheets.