Back 2 Base-ix announce modular gaming table kit
Back 2 Base-ix have sent details of the upcoming Battle Frame 5000 modular gaming table kit.
From their announcement:
Introducing a new way to create your modular scenery gaming tables. No need to go hunting for perfect cut squares of polystyrene or timber. We’ve eliminated the framework headaches for you with this easily assembled kit. And not only that, the magnets keep it all in place
- 300mm/1′ square modular tiles, 33mm high.
- Precision Laser Cut 3mm MDF
- Rare Earth Magnet technology lets each tile ‘click’ into place against the next. Also easily removed to change your scenery from game to game
- Easily assembled, just glue and go.
- Durable, hard wearing, can handle the knocks of any gaming session.
- Start building your modular scenery straight on top.
We’ve only just scratched the surface here with Battle Frame 5000. Hot on the heels of these initial releases will see varying depths and sizes of tile, to make your table so diverse, no two games need be the same.
Coming in a 16 tile pack, enough to cover a 4′ x 4′ table, including over 200 pieces, get your framework done and dusted, leaving you more time to spend on building your scenery.
Also available in a 24 tile pack, over 300 pieces, this kit is huge. Cover a 6′ x 4′ table with a modular framework that deals with the difficult part of creating modular tiles that are durable and accurate.