Armor Grid Games and Miniatures has their new Hex Tile sets available for your downloading and printing use.
From the release:
And we didn’t even need a Kickstarter!*
Hex Grid: Corridor Tiles Now Available at WargameVault!
This Multi-Layered PDF is a system of six inch wide (measured flat-to-flat) interlocking hex tiles with over 180 layer options that can be combined to create endless castles, caves, or cobblestone roads for any tabletop RPG or wargame. The different layers can be turned on or off to build up custom combinations. These layers include:
– Castle, Cave, and Cobblestone Backgrounds.
– 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 3″, and 2″ point-to-point “Hexa-Scape” Hex Space Sizes.
– Individual Block Stone and Rough Rock Wall and Stair Sections to build your corridors.
– Twenty Center Features for adding obstacles and objectives to your tiles.
– Center features include: Pit Traps, Water Pools, Clockwork Constructs, Magical Seals, Iron Gates, and many others!
– Terrain and Atmosphere Overlays for Darkness, Smoke, Fire, Water, Rubble, Vines, Sand, etc.
– Numbering Layers to create random entry points on the corners, flat sides, or both.
– Sketch Layout Page to plan your dungeons before you print them.
– All Walls, Stairs, and Center Features can be printed without the background layers and cut out separately to be used as extra sections or tokens.
This corridor hex tile generator system is fully compatible with or battle field hex tile system: Hex Grid: Battle Tiles! These tiles and layers are rendered in 300dpi for high quality printing.
*I know a lot of folks here have very strong opinions for and against crowd sourced projects, so I’m just having a little fun with the Kickstarter comment. I think crowd sourcing is a great idea, but we don’t currently use any outside funding for our projects. Maybe in the future for bigger projects… For now I’m just “poking the bear”! 😉