From the campaign:
Andrana Project is a social deduction game for groups of 4 to 12 players. It is set in 2067, a future where there are 2 opposing sides: The World Federation and The Neoluddites.
- The game has two opposing teams: the Neoluddites and the World Federation.
- Each player will be assigned a random and unique character, who has unique actions in the game.
- Players have to hide their character while trying to detect which other players are on their team and which are not.
- Everything is registered. There will be rankings that you can filter by friends, city, country, and global.
- You can unlock achievements based on your match history. Unlock all of them!
The game's around 1/5 of the way to their goal with still 20 days left to go.