2 Hour Wargames has created a new companion book to their 5150 Star Army – 2nd Tour game. It’s 5150 Star Marine and it gives you the chance to play a skirmish game using the same rules. Make your way onto enemy ships during daring boarding actions, conduct raids on enemy camps planetside, and watch out for those aliens.
From the release:
5150 Star Marine is the fully compatible companion book to 5150 Star Army – 2nd Tour. Both are stand-alone games that share the same mechanics, but where Star Army is all about planet bound combat, Star Marine covers combat on hostile planets, boarding actions in space, and covert Missions in out of the way places.
Inside you’ll find:
* A man-to-man skirmish combat system that plays fast and yields realistic results.
*Introduces rules for Zero-G combat, fighting in zero atmosphere, combat hacking and more.
* Eighteen different troop types, a variety of Factions and alien forces, and over 100 pre-generated Non-Player Characters.
* Rules to play out your 5150 Star Navy, and 5150 Carrier Command Boarding Actions.
* Mechanics to interact with a wide variety of Non-Player Characters that will enhance your Story while on, wait for it… Personal Leave!
* A light bookkeeping Campaign System that rewards your Characters when they succeed and punishes them when they fail as well as linking your battles together.
* An easy to learn and use combat system that enhances, not inhibits, your games.
*Play with any figures you may already have or the color paper counters we’ve included in the game.