2010 TGN Reader’s Choice Awards Rules/Expansion nominations
Once again it is time for the 2010 Tabletop Gaming News Reader’s Choice Awards. We are soliciting nominations from the TGN readers for the best rules or rules expansion released from December 1st, 2009 to December 1st 2010. To nominate a figure please post the name, manufacturer and, if possible, a link to the miniature on the manufacturers website.
Nominations are open from Sunday December 5th 2010 to Saturday December 11th at 8pm PST. After that we will take the nominees and put them into the first round of voting. Voting will run from Sunday December 12th to Thursday December 16th. The top five nominees will then be put into a run-off vote to determine the winner.
As we did last year, voting will be open only to registered members of Tabletop Gaming News. It is free to register and we do this to help mitigate the rampant ballot stuffing that has happened in previous years.
Links to all the other nomination pages are available on the main Reader’s Choice Awards page.
- Field of Glory – Renaissance Osprey Publishing
- Kings of War Mantic Games
- Infinity: Human Sphere Corvus Belli
- Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed Games Workshop
- EDEN Taban Miniatures
- Malifaux : Rising Powers Wyrd Miniatures
- Pulp City Pulp Monsters
- AE Bounty Darkson Designs
- Warmachine MK II Privateer Press
- Hordes Mk II Privateer Press
- Tomorrows War Ambush Alley
- War Rocket Hydra Miniatures
- Flames of War: Blitzkrieg Battlefront
- Astounding Tales! 2nd Ed The Virtual Armchair General
- Freebooter’s Fate Freebooter Miniatures
- Extra Impetus 3 Dadi & Piombo
- Dust Tactics Dust Games
- NUTS! Eastern Front: Clash of Titans Two Hour Wargames
- Armor Grid: Mech Attack! Armor Grid Games
- Songs of Our Ancestors ZombieSmith
- Basra 1946 Darkson Designs
- ShadowSea Antimatter Games
- Hammer’s Slammers: The Crucible Miniature Wargames
- Warlord Savage North expansion Reaper Miniatures
- Level 2 FlyingGames
Nominations are now closed. I will be posting a link to the poll with the first round voting in a few hours.