Once again it is time for the 2010 Tabletop Gaming News Reader’s Choice Awards. We are soliciting nominations from the TGN readers for the best Historical miniature released from December 1st, 2009 to December 1st 2010. To nominate a figure please post the name, manufacturer and, if possible, a link to the miniature on the manufacturers website.
Nominations are open from Sunday December 5th 2010 to Saturday December 11th at 8pm PST. After that we will take the nominees and put them into the first round of voting. Voting will run from Sunday December 12th to Thursday December 16th. The top five nominees will then be put into a run-off vote to determine the winner.
As we did last year, voting will be open only to registered members of Tabletop Gaming News. It is free to register and we do this to help mitigate the rampant ballot stuffing that has happened in previous years.
Links to all the other nomination pages are available on the main Reader’s Choice Awards page.
- plastic French Napoleonic Hussars Perry Miniatures
- Field Marshall Rommel Darkson Designs
- British Armoured Regiment (early war) Battlefront
- Polish Tank Company (early war) Battlefront
- French Tank Combat Squadron (early war) Battlefront
- German Light Panzer Company (early war) Battlefront
- Republican Roman Standing Hastati Aventine Miniatures
- plastic Hoplites Immortal Miniatures
- Wars of the Roses Infantry 1455-1487 Perry Miniatures
- French Officer Thunderbolt Mountain
- Coelian Flak turret conversion kit Heer 46
- Hackbut ProGloria Miniatures
- plastic Viking Hirdmen Gripping Beast
- US Special Forces Delta Empress Miniatures
- Bolt-Action Italian Paratroopers Warlord Games
Nominations are now closed. I will be posting a link to the poll with the first round voting in a few hours.