Once again it is time for the 2010 Tabletop Gaming News Reader’s Choice Awards. We are soliciting nominations from the TGN readers for the best accessory or terrain piece released from December 1st, 2009 to December 1st 2010. To nominate a figure please post the name, manufacturer and, if possible, a link to the miniature on the manufacturers website.
Nominations are open from Sunday December 5th 2010 to Saturday December 11th at 8pm PST. After that we will take the nominees and put them into the first round of voting. Voting will run from Sunday December 12th to Thursday December 16th. The top five nominees will then be put into a run-off vote to determine the winner.
As we did last year, voting will be open only to registered members of Tabletop Gaming News. It is free to register and we do this to help mitigate the rampant ballot stuffing that has happened in previous years.
Links to all the other nomination pages are available on the main Reader’s Choice Awards page.
- Guard Tower Tabletop World
- Broken Blacktop Gaming Mat Zuzzy Miniatures
- Ex Illis Game Board Bastion Studios
- Uncharted Seas War Tower Spartan Games
- 15mm Distillery building Escenorama
- Hex Grid: Battle Tiles Armor Grid Games and Miniatures
- Medieval Sailing Ship (Cog) Fat Dragon Games
- 5cm Road System S6 Engineering
- 5cm Canal System S6 Engineering
- City Block Baseplates S6 Engineering
- Mixed tents Renedra
- Meeting House/Church Architects of War
- Moonscape Game Mat Hotz Mats
- Hive Bases Round 40mm Micro Art Studio
Nominations are now closed. I will be posting a link to the poll with the first round voting in a few hours.